Use of this Web site is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this Web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
1. Kevin Rose (hereafter refered to as the AUTHOR) reserves the right at his discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this Web site is offered. Use of this Web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
2. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this Web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this Web site or download any materials from this Web site.
3. All material ("Materials") displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by the author or the stated agency or organization, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
4. Except as provided in this agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials carried on this site, nor may you infringe upon any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not remove or alter, nor cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or visual marks and logos from the Materials.
4. You may make a single print copy of any of the Materials carried on this Web site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provide that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Material. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on this Web site without the express written permission of author. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to the author clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Materials may be submitted to Kevin Rose, Historian, The Turner Foundation, 4 W. Main Street, Suite 800, Springfield, Ohio 45502.
5. You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement.
The author reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use. The author reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
6. All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses on this site becomes the property of the author. The author reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as the author, in his sole discretion, sees fit.
7. This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this Web site.